The Class by Taryn Toomey : Teacher Training Program
Our in-depth, immersive Teacher Training Program (180 Hours) is a journey. Just like The Class by Taryn Toomey, it will uncover your patterns, internal dialogue and all that stands between you and your higher self. Together, we will study Taryn's method and explore the art of teaching it. You will learn sequencing, musicality, cueing and how to hold space for transformation and healing. Using various techniques and methods culled from around the world, we will guide you AND teach you how to guide others through explorative self work designed for maximum growth and breakthroughs.
This training will give you the tools to take you to the next level as a teacher, student and human.
We will support your growth and hold space for you to move you forward in all aspects of your life.
Our Next Program - Spring 2017 : Tuesday March 14th - Thursday June 15th
Meetings: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Meeting Location: The Class by TT Studio, 22 Park Place, 3rd Floor, New York, NY
February 10th, 2017: Final date to submit Teacher Training Application
February 17th, 2017: Date by which we will notify you if we would like you to come in for a call-back and in-person audition
February 27th, 2017: Date by which we will tell you if you have been accepted into our training program
March 7th, 2017: Date by which 50% of the tuition ($1,500) is payable
March 10th, 2017: Date by which the balance of the tuition ($1,500) is payable
The Class By Taryn Toomey : Program Overview
- 180 Hours -- This includes 14 weeks of in-studio training (bi-weekly sessions on Tues/Thurs from 1-4pm), additional home study, assistance in classes, practice classes, one-on-one meeting(s) with Jaycee and your final review.
- We ask that you do not miss more than 2 sessions. If more than 2 sessions are missed, you will be required to schedule privates with Jaycee outside of regular training hours, which will require an extra cost. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Upon completion of our teacher training program, you will have a Final Review with our Executive Team (Director of Training, Founder & President). If further time or training is needed, you will be able to schedule up to two additional Final Reviews within two months of completing your training. Only if you pass the Final Review, will you be awarded our Instructor of The Class by Taryn Toomey Certification and be eligible to teach The Class by Taryn Toomey.
- Certification: Should you be accepted into our teacher training program, successfully complete our training and pass a Final Review by our Executive Team, you will be awarded a Teacher Certification from The Class by Taryn Toomey.
Total Cost : $3,000
Deposit (50%) due within one week of you being notified of your acceptance into our training program
Remainder (50%) due on Friday, March 10th 2017
- You must complete 20 sessions of The Class by Taryn Toomey prior to the start of the program. (Please note that all registration fees for The Class by Taryn Toomey are payable by you and are not included in the cost of the training program).
- You must have been teaching a movement practice for at least one year prior to the start of training.
The Class by Taryn Toomey Teacher Training will be led by:
-- Jaycee Gossett - Director of Teacher Training & Senior Instructor
-- Taryn Toomey - Founder & Master Instructor
-- Natalie Kuhn - Executive Director & Senior Instructor